VP Finance Sr.
As VP Finance, I coordinate the overall fiscal management of the Medical Society, such as managing our investment portfolio, budgeting, and revenue generation.
About the Role
About the Exec
As an avid soccer fan, I spend most of my weekends watching the English Premier League. I enjoy storytelling and learning about other peoples’ narratives. I am interested in physician leadership, non-profit management entrepreneurship, innovation and of course, finance. Please feel free to reach out to me to connect if you share these interests as well.
Year Plans and Goals
1. Ensure equitable distribution of funds to clubs
2. Streamline the operations and reimbursement process
Reasons to Contact
1. You have questions about MedSoc’s reimbursement process
2. You have an initiative that is of interest to the broader learner community and require funding
3. You have feedback on how we can improve our operations