VP External Affairs
The VP External serves as a liaison between the U of T and organizations outside of the school/Faculty of Medicine, mainly the Canadian Federation of Medical Students (CFMS) and the Ontario Medical Students’ Association (OMSA). I attend regular meetings with VP Externals from across the province and the country. In doing so, I facilitate communication between the U of T student body, the OMSA and the CFMS. I am also the primary point of contact for external organizations that hope to share information and events with the U of T student body (e.g., OMA Insurance).
VP External Affairs Sr.
Loves to sing, dance and act!
Ensure that the student body is aware of the resources available from OMSA and CFMS and advocate for pertinent issues such as student mental health support.
Year Plan and Goals
Reasons to Contact Me
Questions about CFMS and OMSA
I am a member of the CREMS Pod.
VP External Affairs Jr.
Thanks for visiting this page :)
As an MD-PhD student, my work here with MedSoc is where I can put on one of my many hats, specifically as a leader and communicator! I grew up in Richmond Hill, Ontario, and completed my B.Sc. in neuroscience at McGill University in Montreal before starting at UofT. I love the brain, cheese, philosophy, spending time with friends new and old, cold bodies of water, the outdoors, and electronic music. Being active in the community is important to me, and my inbox is always open!
Year Plans and Goals
1. Share relevant information from the CFMS and the OMSA with U of T medical students
2. Engage with U of T medical students and student organizations to hear about issues they would like me to discuss at a provincial/national level
3. Promote events relevant to U of T medical students from external organizations
4. Coordinate province– and nation-wide advocacy initiatives with other VP Externals across Canada especially related to research, EDID, and mental health
Reasons to Contact Me
1. Any questions or concerns about the CFMS or the OMSA
2. Thoughts or suggestions for things that I should bring up at the long meetings of the aforementioned organizations
Governance Restructuring, Elections Restructuring